An Inro to A Stardoll Story Book!

You guys are very special to me :) Everyone reading today and stuff, well if you're lucky enough to capture this.... Keep on reading!

Today I will be letting you know the Intro of my book AStardoll Story!

 TRAILER

Its about a girl who is soo unpopular in her school Stardoll Academy, but she has a secret talent for designing, her 2 bffs are Zoey and Lola, there's this boy she fancies called Charlie ♥ and she also has an enemy MACKENZIE HOLLISTER who threatens to ruin her life and her Reputation :( Knowing that Chelsea has a very good reputation and the teachers adore her.

INTRO

My life is horrible! I could just SHOUT!!! Ugh I have these dreams, but no! They're all crushed because of my ENEMY MACKENZIE HOLLISTER she threatens to ruin my life and my reputation just because Charlie spends more time with me Zoey and Lola than with her ☺ huh! Oh by the way, you don't know who Zoey and Lola are yet, I'm really sorry I'm just angry with what happened last 2 days in the Stardoll Academy 1 year Aniversary! Zoey is a really great friend with talent for Sport, and Lola has this eye for fashion and makeup. Oh, sorry for not introducing my self I'm Chelsea a girl with no hopes or dreams :( Just a girl who wants to become a designer, but they're all ruined because of Mackenzie!!!!! Keep on reading and you'll find out why I am sooo ANGRY!!!...

Thats the intro of the story, hope you enjoyed it , and you can't wait for the whole book :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great idea :)

I love the beginning!! Hope you'll post more soon :D