Going Shopping!

Who doesn't love to try out new outfits(ME) Who doesn't love to change their style(ME Lol) Well, its just I have this problem, changing my style and going shopping and stuff xD So I need your help to decide which outfit I could buy/Wear/Show off with ♥

This style represents freestyle ''I can wear whatever I want!'' Its original and stuff and thats me! I like this outfit because of the blend with the sweater the shoes and the top,you can also get he leggings in a way cheaper price ♥

This outfit represents chic I'm a girly girl I love pink and denim pants Oooh look at my shoes, its pretty but I'm not that kind of a Pink girly girl, soo nuh-uh!

This outfit, is perfect for a night out to a party and stuff and a day you want to wear something elegant in the night, I like the shoes in this outfit they just blend perfectly with the top the belt and the dress, the headband is also a good touch ♥

What should I Show off with today ☺ ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I prefer the first outfit, because it looks casual and nice :)
I don't really like the pink one...

Adanna Chelsea said...

Lol, I hate the second one I dont know why i did it xDDD

Anonymous said...

I love da second one! :o But sadly its all sd :/