Interview with MythSweet :)

Hi guys,

today I interviewed MythSweet, a stardoll girl, who was hacked :(
The hacker deleted her club, designs and sold over 100 designs for 2 starcoins for him/herself. I thought this interview will be very interesting and I hope you like it too, although the subject isn't great at all :'(


girlyydiva: Helloo :) You were hacked and the hackers deleted your club, so...how did you notice it?

MythSweet: The next day I tried to enter my stardoll account, but I can't. Then I noticed that my account was deleted. Then I suddenly understood that someone hacked me, deleted my club and sold a lot of my things!

girlyydiva: Not to misunderstand you, you said your "stardoll account" was deleted? how can you be in it then?

MythSweet: I went to my Email id, there was a mail from stardoll, by writing "this is no more your email Id",in the mail, there was a option -if I want to go back with my previous mail, then i have to click the link, i did, then I came to Stardoll but couldn't enter, then I press "forget password"
by I new pass I enter my account, there was written, Your account is deactivated, if you do not active withing 3 days, it will be permanently deleted,then I activated it

girlyydiva: oh okay :) do you know who the hacker was? If yes, how did you find out?

MythSweet: I didnt knew that time, but after entering my account, I found someone names sparkles-92 taken all my things she could at 2sc, she has taken 110 items. and that was not her main account, she transferred to her main account. and it was a group.

girlyydiva: ooh :/ that's really bad...are you very sad about your things and losing your club? :( I think I would...

MythSweet: First i was really very sad, i couldn't sleep a night,cried all day, you know i won hottest interior top award three times, she deleted all my designs..it was really very shocking,taken all my sd. But then I made me cheer up myself, i took it as a challenge, An I will re-make everything,designs, club, suite decoration. also I am running for MSW

girlyydiva: I hope it'll never happen to me :( I can really understand your mourning :/ - re-making is a lot of work I think, you had such great designs! So...you try to get into the next round of MSW, what do you think you have what others don't?

MythSweet: Thanks, I dont think that i am special then others. Everyone will be able to win MSW if she try Hard, and I am taking it as a challenge to go to semi final round so I will try hard, show my best. :)

girlyydiva: Wish you good luck :) thanks for the interview :D

No comments: