Blog Changed!

Everyone loves a change, I decided its too much work for 2 people to post whatever uopdate there is on stardoll + there's school and thats gonna be tough so instead of news we're gonna be posting the latest outfits, tips on how to win comps and stuff, Campaigns,fashion, makeover. I think its best for everyone because you already get the news and stuff in your inbox, we will only be posting the likes and didslikes of the updates :) There will be many tutorials and more... so stay tuned for a new generation of Stardoll Fashion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think that's better okay...But I just think it takes more time for me to make a make-over than posting what happened....://

I'll try my best :)

Adanna Chelsea said...

you dont have 2 post a makeover you can post news and stuff and the things you like you can post fashion too but there are too many blogs posting news so to keep it original :)

Anonymous said...

maybe you're right :)

let's keep it original!