How to get more votes to your page + Spamming tips!

Hello people! How are you doing today ? Well the other day I won NCG (2nd August) and I didn't spend a dime and I gained some starcoins too, so.. how did I do it ?

Many people might have thought that I created fake accounts to vote myself,because I'm a non-ss with no money for broadcasting T_T but I didn't cheat, I won the healthy and the cheap way... spamming.... and leaving good comments of course! xD

So I dedicated that day to stardoll only, it was a day for intense spamming and leaving sweet comments in people's guestbooks but the problem is, lots of people ignore these comments, so if you are lucky enough to get the people's guestbooks who don't mind spamming then you're lucky, but if you aren't that lucky, don't give up! There are many ways to win NCG and I have a list on my favourites!



  • Leaving sweet comments! For example when someone goes to your suite votes you 5.5 and leaves a comment like Good Morning beautiful, I voted you 5.5 Have a great day! I don't ignore those people, even if they don't ask for a vote back I vote them back, so this is my first tip! Leave sweet comments in people's guestbooks and they will surely vote you back!
  • Get a friend! In stardoll there are lots of stardollies who would be glad to help you win NCG! Just be friend's with someone that can help you with that, but do not get confused with using them to be NCG and never speaking to them again, if they help you and you win, show them your gratitude by adding them to your best friend ist, voting them every day and sending them a nice little gift!
  • Help someone become NCG, soooo this one is like the one above but you are the pesron that's helping the other person be NCG, If you help them, even if they don't offer to help back, you did something great and surely any nice person would offer to help back, like they might put your username in their presentation saying Vote ____ she's/he's  amazing or Visit _____ and vote him/her 5.5
  • Joining clubs! There are lots of clubs especially made for broadcasting and people who don't have money so use those clubs to your advantage.
  • Host competitions for people to bring you votes(This one is kind of trashy, but it works, sometimes) So make a competition, like, the person who brings me the most votes wins 50sd items from their wishlist or a wig, or whatever you want!



So, if the one's above don't work you could give spamming a try! I mean, thats how I won! Just be sure to not leave the exact same compliment one very page and actually mean your compliments and when you say *Real Vote* make sure its a real vote!


Examples of spams :

Wow Your doll is looking awesome today! Love your wig and your presentation is flawless! BTW I left you a 5.5, because you deserve it *RealVote* ( and make sure its a real vote! )  ~~On a completely unrelated note, would you mind passing by my suite and leaving me a good old 5.5, Thanks!

Your suite is amazing, I love your pres and your doll is gorgoeus!!!! 5.5 *RealVote* If you think I deserve t win NCG of ________ please vote me a 5.5, I'd really appreciate it, Thanks!

Difference?

The top one expresses more confidence, but the bottom one, makes them have pity for you, so you can switch! Sometimes you can use the confident girl and other times you can use the pity-full... one... :) Just to not come of as a show-off or as a girl with no self esteem and no confidence..


WARNING! Never spam the same person twice!


Don't forget to subscribe to My youtube channel! Beacuse I upload there more often than in the blog!

Well, I hope these tips help you guys! Cheerio!




No comments: