Last Week On Stardoll #3

Sorry for not posting lately, I've been very busy :( In reality! Doing summer homework and stuff :(

Well, I am back with a new huge entry. The Last Week Entry! :DD

Last week on Monday stardoll launched a new store Mod Market, I love that store because the things are from the 60s and those kind of outfits were a bomb to the 60s a huge improvement from ragged clothes and dresses to this, Well done Stardoll, you have my vote on this :)


Last week on Tuesday stardoll made it the Last Chance to get the Megastar package :( I would have loved to get it, but I dont really think its that necesary to spend 47€ on a game.


Last Week on Wednesday stardoll added another new store ;) Royalty! It was glitched and you could buy Royalty stuff, but now you cant ;( The theme is queens of Pop, I really like this store so its another vote from me :)


On Thursday stardoll fixed the little glitch and now the Royalty store is only for Royalties :|

On Friday stardoll added a new collection to the shop It Girls ;) The outfits are amazing, and stardoll just read my mind and guessed my style, its a shop worth checking out. Another vote from me :)


On Friday stardoll released another new collection to Tress ups :) Yay! I love the hairs they're just so cool,the theme is Queens Of Pop, It looks like stardoll has something big planned for us in some time of Queens Of Pop :)




Stardoll really improved with the updates and stuff :) What was your favourite update this week ? x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like the 60's so much :)
but my favorite update this week is definitely the new It Girls collection!! :)
I just love the clothes, although I won't be able to buy many!! :)
well done stardoll!