Stardoll Story:Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : Getting There ♥

I have afeeling its gonna be great, epic, amazing,  so.. wow and COOL!! Well if your wondering whats gonna be so amazing, i'll tell you, in some minutes im going to only the best Academy in the World! The Stardoll Academy :) Its where designers are born, where fashion was made, where Chanel started off designing, I'm exagerating a BIT aren't I. I've been sooo obsesed telling you where I'm going that I EVEN forgot to introduce myself :( How mean of me :(  Well, I'm Chelsea a PRO designer, well I will be after the designing courses in the Academy, eeeek! My dad just called me, We're leaving ☺ I hope I pcaked everything!!! 

~30 dreadful minutes later~

OMG, Guess what happened, is it good? NO Can it ruin my career? OF course it CAN!It could ruin my LIFE :(

So, my dad was driving up the driveway, and the car just STOPPED! We ran out of fuel :(( And if I dont go, There wont be any Catlwaks, suites, Designing, Clubs,Parties,Starplaza... NO NOTHING!!

About 15 minutes later

Me and my dad, had to push the car to the nearest Gas Station, PUBLIC HUMILIATION KILLED ME!!! Many people were pointing laughing at us :( I know I'm wierd, but this... THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! So my dad bought the fuel and we drove to the Stardoll Academy. I looked and saw a big house and said to my dad, ''Its there, Its there!!!!''

When my dad dropped me off, he had tears in his eyes :( I really wanted to go, but now I really really don't want to go, I've never seen my dad so sad in my life :( I hugged him, and Callie took me to my dorm and gave me my 500 welcome starcoins, she said this very long speech about the Aniversary in 2 weeks ☺☻

♥THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 1 AND THE START OF A CAREER AS A DESIGNER!♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very well written honey :) ♥

can't wait for chapter 2^^ :D