Tips to become MSW!! :)

Today I just want to help you to become MSW :) I won't try it myself, because I don't want to go online as often and I don't think I'd come into the semifinals :D

Some Tips:

  • Tell everyone to vote for you! In guestbooks, chat, clubs...
    But ONLY if it's allowed and try not to spam!! Just write something different every time! :D
  • Style your MeDoll unique and creative so that everyone seeing you just thinks "Wow" :)
  • Write in your presentation why you want to become MSW 2013 and tell them to vote for you!!
  • In nearly every club there are voting competitions, also in the doll's presentations!! take part! :)
    you can also make your own ones with prizes!
     
  •  becoming MSW is hard work and it needs a lot of time and creativity!!
    I wish you good luck ♥

No comments: