Tips for people who want to become Superstars!

On my last post I talked about my experience on sd being a non-ss vs when I was a ss, so in this post I'm gonna give you guys tips for if you are considering upgrading to ss.



Sooo... here we go! :





  • As a non-ss watch lots of tutorials and stuff and earn how to design wigs really well, so that you can sell, but also make them unique, also learn to design fashion , interiors and jewellery, they actually help a lot!
  • Don't only focus on your looks, focus on your suite and your fashion and wardobe also focus ALOT on your designs! 
  • Really do lots of broadcasting to get more popular! So that you don't lose your popularity when you're a non-ss again.
  • Know if you want to be ss for a short term, if you just want to try it or if you want the real deal and you want to go staright to royalty, trust me if I were you I woud start off with the 28 days then if I liked it I'd upgrade again, or I'd start with that to experience being a ss and when my package is over improve my doll, my suite and my designs so the next time I'm prepared.
  • Make lots of parties, as a ss parties are free and you get recognition sooo USE your advantage!
  • Have fun don't focus all of your ss time trying to be perfect or improving your doll, you can do that when you're a non-ss, because as a ss you have limited time!



No comments: