Being SS compared To Being Non-SS (My experience)

Hello people! This is gonna be a long post! Why? Because I'm sharing my life Of course! Today I will be telling you guys about my experience being a ss vs now that I'm a non-ss.

So as some of you know(the ones obsessed with my life, of course!) I've been a ss 2x on sd, the first time, I think it was a waste of money, because I didn't do anything, I just put on the ss lips and let everyone know I was a ss, I think I sold about 100sd in the starbazaar, sooo yeaah...

The second time on the other hand, I used it wisely I sold about 1000sc and 800sd in the starbazaar and I made lots of wigs, I had to put on the ss lips,of course.. xD I upgraded my suite, I broadcasted everyday! Heck, I even made a yt channel to boost my popularity!

Guys, before you start questioning my mentality changes and how I got wiser in those 2 periods, I must let you know that it was in a span of 1 year! The first time I think I was 9 or 10 and the second time I was 11.

The 2 times I was a ss, I bought the 5 Euros package(28 days as a ss), but as you can see from what I just told you I changed a lot, I enjoyed stardoll a lot when I was a ss, especially the starbazaar! I think that was an amazing addition and the only reason I upgraded again, after the 1st time being a total waste of money!

So that brings us to the time I quit stardoll for 1 or 2 years, I quit because I didn't have internet in my house + my computer broke and I didn't feel like downloading the app xD, but anytime I had an opportuninty to log in, I would! If I was at a friend's house or in a Internet cafe.

And we arrive to 2015, my non-ss year! The time I was truly happy with stardoll, my amazing few weeks at stardoll that changed my thoughts, my experience and my mentality! So I got a new computer in the ending of June and of course, Internet! My dear friend! I really missed it! Soo, I come back to stardoll, I put on my ss lips because of the new additions and all of a sudden every one is like wow! are you a ss? are you royalty? I also think its because I had purchased 2 new wigs and I had about 6 wigs from my other times being a ss.
In the time a came back I also won NCG of Spain ♥ and have reached lots of high positions like 29th, 60th... in the vote! And I also learned how to design wigs properly.


Sooo, coming to the end of this story and my final opinion... I think I like being a non-ss more, because of the extra attention, I don't only focus on my looks, but I also focus on my suite and my designs!I hate it when people upgrade to ss and only focus on their looks, like what about your house, lets not forget fashioon, I also bought lots of clothes that look expenisve but they're actually not!


Does this mean that I'll never be a ss again? Of course not! I might purchase the package again in the future but I'm not too sure it will be happening soon, also I can win lots of sd as a non-ss doing surveys and offers, sooo I don't think I am in need of a ss package!








No comments: