Started From The Bottom Now We're Here!

If you're a HIP HOP obsessed freak like me, you know that that's a Drake song! He raps about how he started becoming a Hip Hop artist and how much he has evolved and changed!
So today I will be doing the same, but with stardoll!


These are 2 pages from my album and as you can see it goes all the way from 2011 to 2015, today! To say that I was kind of clueless about stardoll on my first day(with this account) would be a big fat lie! Because I wasn't clueless, I knew some simple tricks on stardoll because I had used it a lot on a different account! (I had 2 previous accounts before this one, 1 was deleted because of inactivity and the second was hacked)
But I was clueless about what I was doing..I mean look at my necklace and my closet was full of freebies! 
I started evolving a bit, but my look(2nd picture) was still awful, I still used freebie shoes! The only thing I like about that look is the dress...My makeup was horrible and the position of my eyes... :|
On the 3rd picture I started knowing what I was doing and I had realized that I had no idea how to put on makeup, sooo..what did I do? I didn't put on any at all! :|
My 4th picture was when I was a ss for the 1st time, the Wild Candy shirt/dress was super rare at the time and I sold it for 30 stardollars...Whyy?? I don't like my nose there, and my lips are too far down.. 
In the 4th picture I went back to the natural look, because I felt like it!
On my 5th picture I was a ss for the 2nd time, I really liked that outfit! I think I saved it to my album at least 100 times xDD
My 6th picture was just before stardoll let non-ss use the previously ss lips! I think my doll looked great then! ♥
And on the 7th picture which is today, to say that my doll is perfect would be a lie! Because its not.. I might look at my doll 2 years from now and think that its really ugly!

All I can say is that my doll has changed a lot, so has my sense of fashion! And guys, don't be afraid of change, its not always bad!



No comments: