Creative Story from cutie3214!! ♥

hii :) you probably know that I've got a club called "Partygirls99" and I made a story contest there, to see if stardoll members are creative writers!! :) I loved the story from cutie3214 and thought about posting it here!!


Once upon a time, there was a girl named Crystal. She was the daughter of the king of the state. She was the prettiest one in the whole state. She had blue eyes, blonde hair, she was tall and petite. Crystal hated being the princess, she wasn't allowed to go anywhere by herself. She was always locked up in her room, with nothing to do but stare out of her vast window. One day the new servant came to the castle with his sons, which were twins. Both of them were the age of Crystal. One was named Sun and the other one was named Moon. Crystal had come outside of her room to go grab a piece of lace for her dress. The moment she laid her eyes on Moon , she was blinded by the stars in his eyes. She knew she was never going to be able to marry a servant's son. Her parents would never allow that. When she went into the tailors room, Sun came up to her and blocked her way. "How dare you," Crystal exclaimed. "I love you, your my clouds and I am your Sun," he replied. She grunted and rolled her eyes. When she was about to go into the room, he grabbed her hand. "Come to me, my love," he laughed. He wouldn't let go of her hand and even if she yelled, the servant would have been fired, and Moon was going to leave. She tried her best to make him let go. She saw the secuirity gaurd's sword and she grabbed it. "Let go, or else I will kill myself," she cried. Sun let go of her hand. She took opportunity of the moment and ran over to the stairs. On her way up, she bumped into Moon. She embraced him and cried into his shoulders. "Your brother is so disgusting," she cried. At that moment, she heard her father coming down. She ran into the store room with Moon by her side, and the sword with her. She locked Moon up in the room and she layed the sword on the floor and went up to her father. "Father, I am in love," she nervously blurted out. "What, who is this man. You are to marry a prince, not some ordinary man. Is who you love a prince," her father asks. "No, he is the son of the s-ervant." she cried. "How dare. You are not going to marry him," her father yelled. Crystal burst into tears and ran into the store room. In the store room, she didnt see Moon. She looked around and then tripped on a leg. She looked down and saw Moon on the floor with the sword in his stomach. He was breathing, but he was going to almost die. "M-moon, what did you do," Crystal cried even harder. "I killed myself, I know your father won't allow us to fall in love." Moon screeched. "I am going to kill myself too, then. So we can be together," Crystal said as she pulled the sword out of Moon's stomach. Moon stopped breathing and Crystal yelled, "I am coming. The stars are approaching the moon," she yelled. She sat down and closed her eyes. "We will be together now. I can do anything for our love" she thought to herself. She closed her eyes tightly and gulped down. She pushed the sword in, and was right by Moon's side. They were now togehter in their little world. LESSON: "When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart." THE END. Story written all by Hamna, cutie3214.

@copyright by cutie3214 

No comments: